Give Thanks | Days Five - SevenSunday, November 06, 2011
I have decided to start grouping some of my days of thanks because it's a lot of posts that are practically identical and I think it will be easier for me to keep up with! It's sad, we have so much to be thankful for and I'm already struggling! Shame on me! :)
Today I am thankful for:
1. Having such a creative mother. She is so talented and I'm so thankful today for all her help!
2. Being able to spend time with old friends.
3. Celebrating the 1st birthday of my niece, Avery.
4. Pretty fall weather. Even in Ohio it's not too chilly today.
5. Week late Halloween parties. So glad I was able to join in on the festivities!
1. The time change. I have needed the extra hour the past couple of days!
2. For a new bed. I can't wait to put it together when I get home.
3. My iPad. It was a gift from some very good friends and was so thoughtful.
4. For Twitter. It's been such a great place to connect with like-minded individuals.
5. Flavored creamer. I'm having coffee with regular creamer right now & wish I had flavored!
6. Cardigans. It's so cold in the office today and I am super happy to have one on!
7. Flash drives. They make my life so much easier.