Last month I purposed a list to myself of 26 tasks to complete before my 26th birthday. I figure one good way to make sure I stay on top of it and complete everything on my list is to check in once a month until my deadline. So here we are, exactly one month later and I thought I'd share my progress with you! :)
01. Send a card just because.
02. Start doing a Bible study! Anyone have a suggestion of a good one?
03. Lose 15 pounds.
05. Do a 7 day detox.
06. Go to the dentist.
08. Make more fabric flower necklaces.
10. Finish my DIY window project.
13. Re-do the wording for Button Baby's Etsy listings.
14. Finish my photo wall in my living room.
17. Give more handmade Christmas gifts than store bought.
18. Make button art.
19. Make crock pot apples.
20. Make my own laundry detergent.
21. Make 5 recipes from my yum yums board.
22. Go see Wicked.
23. Raise money to support a friend's adoption process!
24. Settle on a church here in TN and continue to go regularly.
25. Spend more time with my little sister Katie.
26. Be happy!
That's not too bad for the first month! Hopefully 5 months is plenty of time to complete the rest! :)